Double Under Folder Spiker Bayonet AK-47 Chicom Pre Ban



     Here is my Chinese Jing An Red Bakelite Double Under Folder. It has a Spiker front end, also called the "Pig Sticker." I recently spoke to a Viet Nam Vet, who told me that this style of cruciform bayonet was the worst to get stuck with, because the wound doesn't stop bleeding.

     I have included a 6396 Polytech 75 round drum, in its pouch, as well as a Type 56 magazine vest with three 30 round mag pouches.


     Above is a picture with both types of Chinese Red Bakelite bayonets. The top one has the Brass Pin, and the lower one does not. They both have the rare chrome belt clips.

     Those are Chinese 20 round magazines on the left side, one is a Type 63 magazine, and the other is a 20 round flat back.

     To the right, you can see how the gun has the M1919 style pistol grip. I like these the most.

      Here is the front end of the spiker, with a Chinese Type 74 style muzzle break.  The Red Bakelite is absolutely magnificent. This is my favorite gun.




     Here is my Type 56 chest rig, complete with two Russian Red Bakelite mags, one is an Ivisheck ( I know I probably spelled that wrong), and the other is a Tula. The steel mag is a Chinese 30 round flat back. Those are two ten rounders in the side pockets, next to the two oil bottles. One is green with an embossed star, and the other is white, with an embossed star and Chinese writing on the back side. I keep one of my Bayonets attached to this rig all the time. 


   
        Here she is with her stock opened up all the way.


     Here she is with the stock closed. Below is a video I posted on YouTube of this gun. Please check it out here by clicking the play arrow. 

Enjoy, and thanks for visiting The Chinese AK-47 Blogspot.com










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you coming to The Chinese AK-47 Blog.
Please comment below each post. This is a blog. Work together and comment for better identification. Your knowledge is appreciated. I may post your pictures, if you write in. Let me know of additional posts to make. Thank you.

Popular Posts