Chinese AK-47 20 Round Black Phonelic / Bakelite / Plastic Magazines, also called Type 63 Magazines.

     As far as I know, the Type 63, 20 round Black Bakelite Phonelic / Plastic Magazines are among the rarest Chinese magazines in America today. They seem to fetch a higher and higher price these days. These mags fit in an AK-47, and also have Bolt Hold Open followers, which are very rare for Chinese AK mags.



The magazine followers are BHO, Bolt Hold Open, and Blued to a glossy black.
The Mag floor plate is also jet Black and slightly glossy as you expect on a fine made Chinese piece of military equipment.   When I see them for sale, I usually notice that the mag follower has been scrapped heavily from use, and the floor plates are becoming "stainless" from use.
Those components would be deep blue in NOS condition.




     I just love these mags, and they make my collection more authentic.
     Thanks for looking,   Below is a Type 63 Magazine vest with 5 Type 63 Mags.



     That is my 56S-1 Underfolder Blue Bolt with one of the mags in it.





Check out the mag pouch in the background!









Here is my Fixed stock Clayco. I put in a blue bolt and carrier because I think it looks sick.





The next 3 pictures are of my SILE 56S in black bake!
She is HOT!






My Clayco.  It's slick shit. I love it.
Love that mag purse too?



My Clayco and 86S look so good with the black mags, even better than with a star mag in.




2 comments:

  1. I have a Type 63 mag. Are you interested in buying it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it one of the bakelite style mags?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you coming to The Chinese AK-47 Blog.
Please comment below each post. This is a blog. Work together and comment for better identification. Your knowledge is appreciated. I may post your pictures, if you write in. Let me know of additional posts to make. Thank you.

Popular Posts