Chinese 84S .223 Full Stock Norinco / Polytech

The 84S straight stock is exactly the same as an AK-74, although of Chinese manufacture. They accept .223 ammunition, and were originally designed to take a share of the American .223 market. These guns have never become popular, do not have such a great following. Functionality yes,  and accuracy by AK standards is also good.





My 84S next to my 56S for comparison. 

My 84S alongside my 84S-5A for comparison.








NIB

They all came with their bolts facing down, 3x 30 round magazines, bayonet, bayonet clip, sling, oil bottle, and a cleaning kit. 


Here is teh 84S family.  Above, the 84S-1 underfolding stock.
Middle is the 84S full stock
Bottom, is the 84S-3A, black Bakelite stock version.


Here is an 84S-I above an 84S.  Below, I have a picture of all of the 84S .223 magazines for recognition. These mags have become quite expensive these days.



     The 30 round magazines are going for closer to $100 lately, while the 15 rounders could even be more,as they are quite uncommon, and that is a 5 rounder on the far right. There are also 90 round drums made for the 84S. Their prices are usually out of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you coming to The Chinese AK-47 Blog.
Please comment below each post. This is a blog. Work together and comment for better identification. Your knowledge is appreciated. I may post your pictures, if you write in. Let me know of additional posts to make. Thank you.

Popular Posts