Chinese Type 86S Norinco Bullpup Prototype AK-47, Factory Bullpup, Predecessor of the Chinese QBZ

Here is my 86S with Type 63 bandoleer, and 20 round Type 63 magazines.
   The Norinco 86S Bullpup in 7.62x39 is my favotire AK varient. This gun is the AK style predecessor to the current Chinese QBZ Bullpups.

    Since the 86S takes standard AK magazines, and uses hard hitting 7.62x39 ammunition, I believe it is the superior CQB weapon of our time.

    The French FAMAS and the British LE85, both in .223, have become some of the most notorious modern day firearms for infantry divisions on the planet.

These are pictures of my 86S, when I purchased it a few years ago.



    The front end is threaded, and has the infamous "fish lips" flash hider, that is supposed to cut through barbed wire when depressed on the wire, and fired.

 These flash hiders are impossible to find without purchasing a Type 86S.











As you can see, the bullpup has a significant advantage over an under folder or full stock rifle, in that its receiver is directly on the shooter's shoulder, thus making the muzzle over 1 foot closer to the shooter, which makes entry into tight spaces that much more easy. This is the perfect weapon for an incursion force, or city / indoor combat.



  Above is my 86S next to a Blue Bolt 56S, in black Bakelite. They are a beautiful pair.

Left, is my 86S alone, along with its bayonet, and black plastic / phonellic / Type 63 magazines and bayonet.

I have added a leaser to modernize the weapon, and increase its potential indoors and at night.

Below, it is pictured with Type 63 magazines, exactly the same as the ones that it was imported with. I have 5 additional mags, as well as the two original mags, that are still BNIW.


Sweet Pair!


Here is the magazine ad (in Japanese, not Chinese) for the 86S.



My baby, with a 20 round Hungarian Tanker mag.


Brand new, with Type 63 Mags, NIW.



      The bayonet, and the pistol grip have the rare dark green tint, and are not black.
However, the front forward folding Styer Aug type pistol grip is black. It is difficult to tell from the photos.


     They were shipped from the factory (Factory 56) /56\ with two type 63 magazines, a sling, bayonet, manual and oil bottle. Thanks for looking.









My Clayco and my 86S 
Its a sweet set!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you coming to The Chinese AK-47 Blog.
Please comment below each post. This is a blog. Work together and comment for better identification. Your knowledge is appreciated. I may post your pictures, if you write in. Let me know of additional posts to make. Thank you.

Popular Posts